- Mobile: 30 693 7028457
- Landline: 30 26620 51791
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://boukaribeach.gr
Boukari Beach Restaurant, Boukari
- Posted on in Restaurants & Tavernas
Multi Award Winning Boukari Beach Restaurant
We have won awards from many tourist guides including; AA Tourist Guide, Rough Guide, Lonely Planet, Falk Edition, Michael Mueller Edition, National Geographic, Marco Polo, Dumont
We have ready for you, a wide variety of fresh fish, sea food and traditional home-cooked Greek specialities: lobster in special Corfu sauce, garlic scampi in Metaxa sauce, fresh red snapper, or exquisite starters throughout the day!
Mama Lucia herself cooks personally for you!!! All these delicious meals are a MUST for all fish and scampi lovers!
- Lobster in special Corfu sauce with spaghetti
- prawns special, in garlic with metaxa sauce
- traditional greek appetizers
- octopus grilled with oregano and lemon
- fresh squid on the grill, filled with feta cheese, parsley and garlic
- fresh fried squid (kalamares in Greek)
- sardines, shrimps,mussels,whitebait,variety of fishes,
- live lobster and crawfish
- mixed fish specialities
- large variety of spicy fish soups (bianco,bougiabessa… …)
- serving also the famous bourdeto (redscorpion fish in red spicy sauce)
- as well as Corfu’s own local culinary specialities, like Mousaka, Tzaziki, etc.. all freshly made by us.
After a delicious meal why not relax and enjoy a Greek coffee with ouzo,or an Italian coffee, espresso or capuccino.
Of course, if you like the desserts, you can order yogurt with honey, a nice baklava or a custard pie, which are typical Greek desserts.
On the other hand, if you do not like sugar, we suggest you try fruits, like water melon, white melon, apple or orange.
And of course, we serve ice cream all the time.
Enjoy our family atmosphere and listen to our beautiful music, the Sirtaki!
We cater for groups,parties and Weddings
Good Appetite or as we say in Greece: Kali Orexi